Propane Gas Log Sets: 5 Reasons To Install One
Most of us love the warm glow of a fireplace – but not the effort to build, watch, and clean up from a wood fire. As a result, we often skip our relaxing fireside evening and do something much less interesting.
But what if you could enjoy the glow of a wood fire without those hassles?
If you find that you don’t use your existing masonry fireplace as often as you’d like to because it just takes too much effort – or If you have wood burning fireplace that doesn’t work as well as you’d like it to – then a set of propane gas logs could be just what you’re looking for.
Propane Gas Log Benefits
Replace your wood logs with a propane gas log set and you’ll enjoy these great benefits:
- Convenience – No more chopping, splinters, and ash. Just flip a switch and your fire is ready to go.
- A real flame and realistic look – Propane gas log sets have come a long way aesthetics-wise. Choose from a variety of looks that mimic oak, birch, and more.
- Safety – With gas logs, you’ll have no more flying sparks, rolling logs, or dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. Just maintain your log set properly and it will provide safe heat year after year.
- Cost savings – Gas logs operate at about four to five times the efficiency of wood –good news here in southwestern Iowa. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Better eco-performance – Compared to wood burning, clean-burning propane emits far fewer particulates and less CO2 – good for your health, good for the air, and good for the planet.
Keep your home cozy and warm this winter with reliable propane deliveries in southwest Iowa from Pelgas! We’ve got all the propane you need to keep all your propane appliances up and running all heating season long. Contact us today to become a Pelgas customer!